Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm almost finished with this round of revisions, and I think I'll have time to send out for another round of beta reading before I need to send it to my editor.  I'm still waiting on some feedback from HIV community (I put a lot of information in, and I need to make sure I'm not a big, fat liar).  They seemed excited to read it a month ago, but since they haven't sent me anything yet, I can only assume they're busy.  The perk of being an Indie Author in the digital age, is that I can always go back and resubmit a revised work, if they get back to me after my deadline.

I've really gotten to know my characters here, what I like for them to do, what I don't like.  And I'll be sorry to see them move on to the next stage of their lives.  I am excited for them, though.  The anticipation of them going out into the real world to be judged by other people is really exciting.  Knowing not everybody will love them as much as I do, I can only hope that at least they feel something for them. And leave a review.

I'm running a giveaway on my facebook page.  If I can get up to 200 likes today (5/25), then every person who messages me will get a free copy of an ebook of their choice.  So, if you run across this blog post today, and you haven't "liked" my facebook page, head on over there: www.facebook.com/anneconleyauthor and like it.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews