Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Sunshine Award!

I've been nominated for the Honorary Sunshine Award, which is given to people whose blogs brighten people's lives.  Wow.  That's an honor just by itself.  That means that one person thought about me in the context of brightening their life.  Wow.

Thanks, Jill.  Her blog is here...

http://jillmsanders.com/category/blog/

Okay, to complete the nomination process, I have to do answer some questions, and make some nominations of my own, I'm pretty sure this is a chain thing, but whatever, so here goes...

My Answers To The Questions:
My Favorite Color: Blue
My Favorite Animal: Goats.  I heart goats.
My Favorite Number: 17
My Favorite Non-Alcoholic Beverage: Water (I try not to do caffeine or sugar, unless it's coffee)
My Favorite Alcoholic Beverage: Good Beer.  I'm a beer snob
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
My Passions: Writing & My family
Giving or Receiving Gifts: Giving
Favorite City: New York, but that's probably because I've only visited once, twenty years ago.  I also love Austin.
Favorite TV Shows: I don't watch TV, sorry.

Ten Blogs I nominate:
If I nominated your blog, and you came here to see what's up, you have to write a blog post, using the sunshine award logo, link back to my blog, answer the questions, and nominate ten blogs.  If you do, a giant flying purple elephant will swoop down with Craig Daniels sitting astride, ready and willing to make wild, passionate love to you.  If not, then you'll suffer an indeterminate period of bad luck.  I'm just kidding...Neither of those things will happen, but maybe you'll drive some new people to your blog.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews