Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My review of Returning Pride by Jill Sanders


Aside from the fact that this is one of the most beautiful book covers I've seen in a long time, this is also one of the best romances I've read in a while.  I'll admit it, I may be jaded, but I really, really, really like this one. I really like Jill's writing style. I got a chance to beta read this book, and I gotta say, when the final is completed, it will be a stellar contemporary romance. Ms. Sanders has a clean writing style, with vivid imagery that isn't too wordy (no paragraph after paragraph of descriptions). Great secondary characters that we know from her other books, even though each book is a stand-alone. 

The series of books flow together well, each character in each book is beautifully depicted with individual, dynamic personalities.  The setting is amazing, and the actions are believable.  I cannot say enough good things about these books, you'll just have to read them yourself.

Yesterday, I put out the links to her stuff, but I will repeat them here, because everybody needs to be exposed to it.  Period.  There's really no excuses here, because the first book in the series, Finding Pride is free HERE

Friend/Fan her on GOODREADS

Follow her on FACEBOOK

Visit her WEBSITE  and be sure to check out her Heroes page.


F


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews