Monday, January 6, 2014

Guess where I'm going to be in February?  The Houston Author's Bash. I'm pretty excited.  I'm growing my nails out so I can put these super cool wrap things on them that I got for Christmas.    All pretty so I can sign books and shake hands.  I've ordered the books I'm going to take.  And more post cards.
The lady in charge of promotions is absolutely amazing.  She's a die-hard Texans fan, and has worked her ass off to make this a fun event for the attendants and the authors.  It's going to be an amazing experience for me, even if not that many people show up.
But that's what I'm doing now.  If you live in the Houston area, you really should drive over to Katy on the 22nd of February.  I know, depending on which side of Houston you're from, that can be a daunting task, I grew up there.  But the event is free, so all you'll be spending is gas money, and money on any books you'd like to buy.  Even if you're not a romance reader, there will be gobs of other types of authors there as well.  It isn't a strictly romance thing.  Here's the flyer...


And another one...



  
If you want VIR tickets, they are $10 each, and get you a swag bag when you enter, as well as allow you to jump to the front of the lines (Like Disneyworld).  Those are limited, so you need to get one  of those NOW.

If you have any questions, contact Wines and Labels Productions.  The ladies are super nice and willing to help anyone.  Here's the blurb on the event.






Over 45 authors from different cities in Texas. Authors list include Maya Banks, Jaci Burton, Pamela Hutchins, Hilary Storm, J Bailes, C.C. Hunter just to name a few. For full authors list please refer to our website:
What makes our event so Awesome?
Free Admission / Free Parking
Door prize!  One week vacation to a Branson MO Resort for a family of four, and many other raffles.
VIR Bags with VIR Ticket. Other Swag Bags available to the first 50 readers.
Books will be sold and signed by your favorite authors. Please bring Cash and Credit Card.
Will have concessions in house no need to leave. Proceeds will be donated to the Harmony Science Academy of West Houston Athletic and Arts Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews