Friday, October 11, 2013

To Steal A Highlander's Heart by Samantha Holt




Who doesn't love a guid Scottish romance?  To Steal a Highlander's Heart was a lovely diversion from my normal fare of Contemporary Romance.  I knew as soon as I started it, it would be a wonderful roller coaster ride, as the prologue was packed with intrigue.

The book was filled with great chemistry between the main characters, as well as a mischievous fairy who can't keep its magic to itself.  Actually, the fairy ended up being a little voice of reason in the story, although nobody could really hear it, except the animals.

I'll admit, I got my hopes up with all the tying up that happened, but the book didn't actually have any sexy bondage scenes in it.  (Dangit!) And then I cussed out loud at the characters for falling for the dumbest tricks, but that just means that I was emotionally invested in them, right?  I always take that as a good sign.

I even cast Morgan inside my head.  You want to see?  Okay, imagine him in a kilt, yes?



YES!!

Okay, enough of that.  You guys want the link?  I figured you would...  You can purchase To Steal a Highlander's Heart HERE

And the best part?  It's only .99 (at the time of posting this), so run out and get a copy.  Now.  I'm recommending this book as a definitely worth your time read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews