Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What's coming... #TexasAuthors #HistoricalRomance

This week, I shall start a new series of guest blog posts featuring authors who write about Texas.  I'm not sure what exactly they'll be blogging about, but it will have something to do with the state of Texas, as well as their writing process (what makes them set their stories in Texas, why their characters are Texans, etc).  As an avid reader, as well as a Texas author, I'm super interested in what they have to say.

I've recently been invited to sign a distribution contract with a Texas Publishing house, John M. Hardy Publishing, who is opening up a new romance imprint, Caliente XPress.  Since it's a Texas publisher, to celebrate this new stage in my career, I'm focusing on Texas authors (or authors who write about Texas) on my blog.

ALSO, next week, I'm subjecting y'all to an experiment I've been working on for almost a year.  Doesn't that sound exciting?  Y'all get to be guinea pigs.  I've been writing historical romance, and because I'm too chicken to actually publish them yet, I'm going to put my first one up on my blog--one chapter at a time.  I'm excited to be sharing them this way, but at the same time, a little trepidatious (did I just make up a word, there?).  Anyway, I hope you guys like them.

As always, I'm blogging here, more like whistling into the wind.  I have no clue if anyone reads this blog, or even cares, but I'm doing it.  And it helps me.  :)

I hope you guys enjoy what's coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews