Saturday, September 3, 2016

Between projects=New direction

So, it's Saturday morning, I'm between manuscripts, and my brain is working in overdrive... I've got some pretty big news coming soon, hopefully, and I can't keep myself from trying to find ways to make it bigger and better.  But I do know, I want to do more with my blog.  This.  I want it to be an interesting, compelling place for my readers to come.  A place with legitimate content that will interest you.  And someplace for me to use as an outlet between projects.

So, here's my plan.  Y'all ready?

Texas.

Haha.  I know.  That wasn't a specific plan.  But since all of my books take place in Texas, I'm going to start focusing my blog toward that direction.  Why do I set my stories there?  What makes it interesting?  Who the hell cares?  What other amazing authors set stuff in Texas and why?

I've also been working on some historical romance novellas that go along with my Book B!tches series, and I thought this might be a good place to put them for now, like in a serial format.

So, at any rate, it won't be all cowboys and tumbleweeds, but more about the allure of the Lone Star State.  Stay tuned for some (hopefully) exciting stuff.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews