Monday, December 2, 2013

Author Meet and Greet next weekend



So, it's happening!  I'm sorry I flaked out last Monday with another author from the mingle, but Thanksgiving holidays grabbed me by the short and curlies, and wouldn't let go.  I didn't have time to do anything but chase kids around like a crazy person.  Who in the world came up with the idea of giving them the entire week off for Thanksgiving, right before Christmas?  Now I'm cringing at the idea of doubling my pleasure in three weeks when they have two entire weeks off.  And I've got to clean for two days to get my house back in some semblance of order from the holiday.  And no.  My Christmas tree is not up.

So Saturday, I'll be meeting these wonderful ladies. Yes the meet and greet is for fans and readers, not me, but since this is my first event, I'm honestly not expecting that many people to show up for myself.  That's why I'm taking my bestie, Charis.  Then I know I'll have one fan.  Yes, she's sort of been forced to read my stuff, but she liked it all by herself.

So we're planning all sorts of cool prizes, like free books, autographed Christmas ornaments, and other nifty little trinkets.  I'll have post cards to pass out and a little bowl full of chocolates, because that's just how I roll.  If anybody's around Dallas on the 7th, stop by and see me or some of these other awesome romance authors at the Coffee House Cafe.  It'll be a fun time, and I'll be tweeked to the max, because I haven't had a good coffee house coffee in for-evah!  I plan on having several!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews