Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hers - Dawn Robertson - 11/5







I am weak.
I am lonely.
I am a slut.
I am strong.
I am Dominant.
I am independent.
I am Seven James.

My entire life, no one has wanted me, and that was fine, because I sure as shit didn't need anyone else. Blah, Blah Blah, insert sad story here about negligent parents, and shitty siblings, and you have my life story in a nut shell. When my college boyfriend dumped me, it was just icing on the cake. Five years, and a booming career later I am here to collect my revenge.

That was until a delicious plaything walked into the kink club I frequent, and rocked my typically un-rockable world. Causing me to break the one rule I have lived by since Daniel Alexander walked out of my life, never have sex with the same person twice. Ever.

Warning!!!! Hers contains sexually explicit situations that may be uncomfortable for some. These include FF, FMF, and MFM interactions.


This was a great book, with potential to break some genre stereotypes.  I actually LIKED the main character.  Awesome.  I had a couple of issues with the story, like Seven spent forever talking about nobody liking her, when it was obvious Levi did.  And the domme/sub stuff.  It was super hot at the beginning, but the characters sort of just quit doing it.  I had really been looking forward to reading about a female domme...and then it stopped for no apparent reason.  Oh well, the sex was still ah-mazing-ly hot.  I had taken my son to McDonald's and know I got some funny looks because I couldnt' stop blushing, and kept trying to cover the screen of my ereader...


Buy at AMAZON or NOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews