Thursday, October 20, 2016

Writing Texas - Tigris Eden

Writing Texas - Tigris Eden

I wanted to say a huge thank you to Anne Conley for giving me a spot on her blog today. I hope everyone has enjoyed their week thus far. I was asked to post about things specific to Texas. Being that I reside in Texas, and my newest release, Affinity is based in Dallas Texas. I figured this was the perfect opportunity for me to wax poetic about the great state of Texas.  

About me: I write Dark Paranormal Romance, Contemporary Romance, Dystopian, and Sci-Fi. Most all of it is romance, with erotic overtones. My place is where romance and action collide. I love to read, and I devour books when I can. I love binge watching Netflix or Hulu when I’m not otherwise, writing, reading, or spending time with the family. I’m kind of a dork, and I think it’s the best part of my personality. And as always, I’m forever searching for a book buddy to hang with me during the end of times. But if the end comes due to the Zombie Apocalypse, all I ask is that you have a skill. This way we can form a group and be kick ass! Otherwise, you’re a liability and I may have to use you as bait. SorryNotSorry! LOL Joking, I’m joking…. Maybe. *winks*

I will start by introducing you to my characters, Special Agent, Jada Alexander, and her hero, Nicklaus Aegir. Both are transplants, like me, and are new or not so new to the great city of Dallas. Jada works for the ATF in their S.E.E.K program with her fur baby Dali. And Klaus is a mechanic at Dallas Fire and Rescue’s station 58.

Here are some fun facts about Dallas… 


1 1. Dallas has the largest arts district in the Nation. It’s made up of 19 city blocks and nearly 70 acres.
2 2. The first margarita machine was invented in Dallas. (DRINKS ON ME!) Actually inspired by the Slurpee machine at 7-Eleven.
3 3. German chocolate Cake isn’t from Germany and owes its fame to Dallas it has no German ancestry and actually was named after a dude named Sam German who created a type of dark backing chocolate for a company.
4 4. The microchip was invented in Dallas, by an employee of Texas Instruments. (remember those calculators!)




So Jada and Nicklaus live and work in a pretty interesting area! I however don’t live in Dallas, but I am in Texas. It’s my home now. When asked to be part of Paige Tyler’s Dallas Fire and Rescue Kindle world, I was excited! Like OMG, she asked me! ME! (SQUEELS) Jada has been a character in my mind for a long time, and I was so happy I could finally find a story to drop her in! If you like quirky females and alpha males, then this is the book for you!  

You can buy Affinity Here: http://amzn.to/2dtFFky






You can also check out the rest of the fabulous authors who wrote in Paige Tyler’s Kindle World!




Thank you again to Anne for having me on the blog today! Happy Reading!



@Tigris_Eden (Twitter)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews