Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Taking a breather...

I'm going to be off the blog for a week or so while I attend an Author Event in Houston that has my head spinning for some reason.

When I get back though, I've got a few reviews for you guys, including one for a book that's made my really rocked my world.

I'm taking a step back (just a small one, mind you) from the book promo, and will be promoting books I want to promote, instead of every damn book I find.

I'll be promoting my own work a little more also.  I've got a release coming out at the end of August, Falling for Faith, and work on Saving Charlie has become depressing in a slightly cathartic way.  I'd like to share some of that with you guys as well.

Anyway, until then, adieu.

MUAH!  *blows a kiss*


1 comment:

  1. And I will see you there! Right now running all over town getting everything done for when I am there. When I am not burning up the streets in 'Glenda the Good Witch-mobile' I am slaving away at the computer getting client files finished so I can enjoy my time with all the terrific authors heading to H-Town.

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews