Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mashup Houston 2014 Author Signing

 




Okay, so this is like, two weeks away, and I'm seriously starting to lose sleep about it.  Not my first event, but there's going to be some big names and famous faces at this one... Not that there weren't at the last one I did, but I didn't have any idea until I got there.  Now I know in advance, and that's a little scarier for me.

And I'm on a panel, which I'm working on an outline for.  My partner doesn't seem worried, and I may be the over-prepped nerd, but it is what it is.  And one of these days, I'll tell you why I hate that phrase.

A group of us have put together an anthology of stories.  I'm planning a spotlight when it goes live, so look for that.

But first, watch the video and leave in the comments three people you would want to see if you were going to be in Houston for the signing... I'll pick one random winner to be gifted a copy of it once it's live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews