Friday, August 23, 2019

Audiobooks, new covers, and stories, OH MY!



So... This is happening... The rest of Pierce Securities is going into audio.  In addition to that, they're getting a facelift!  A spin-off series!

Basically, Pierce is getting a new voice, new look, and new stories.

A few months ago, I reached out to a lovely man by the name of Warren Zemon, who agreed to narrate the rest of the Pierce Securities series, in addition to going back after he's finished and re-narrating Craze so we can hopefully do a boxed set in audio.  Wouldn't that be cool?

I love his voice.  He sounds so kind, smexy, and really really smooth.  I listened all last weekend to him reading my words, and holy cow was that an experience.  With the entire series going into the Romance Escapes, I think you guys will have a great experience with this series.

Also, I've decided to update the covers, to go along with a new spin-off series that I'm doing to bring y'all some more stories for this series.  So be looking for something new from your boys, soon.

And that brings me to the spin-off portion of my little spiel...

Yup.  Some of them are moving.  There is a set of brothers whose parents live in Montana, and they've got to go see them, right?  Getting caught up in the romance of the area (and a little family responsibility), they decide to stay and open their own company, Rocco Securities.  They end up hiring a few cowboys to seed their personnel, because I've always wanted to write cowboy books, but never had the nerve, so I'm jumping in, lasso flailing.

I did have to get a day job to continue writing, but so far, so good! I have the rough draft of the next Pierce book, the first Rocco book is undergoing revisions, and Wire is being reviewed by Audible's ACX dept for publication.  Warren is starting Click in October!  (I have a plan for more Breast Cancer donations during the release of that one, so stay tuned for that.)  I'm in deep discussions with my cover designer at Book Wiz regarding the new look for the Pierce and Rocco boys.

So many things are happening!  2020 will be the year of Pierce and Rocco!  Hold on tight!

My newsletter subscribers get the most up-to-date news, so if you're looking for more ways to hear from me, sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews